All purpose flour 1.5 cups
Sugar 3/4 to 1 Cup
Heavy Cream about a cup
Strawberry Puree 1/4 Cup / Coco powder 2 tbsp/ Orange Juice 1/4 Cup
Butter 1 stick /almost 100 grams
Salt a pinch
Baking powder 1tsp
Heavy Cream 1/2 Cup
Sugar 1/8 Cup
Vanilla Extract a pinch / Strawberry Extract
Chocolate chips/ Strawberry bits/Orange segments (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Shift the flour a couple of times. Stir in the baking powder (cocoa) and salt.
- Cut the butter into the flour mixture till it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Combine the heavy cream and the fruit puree/juice.
- Mix the flour mixture, sugar and the heavy cream gently. Do not over mix.
- Spoon in the mixture into the mini muffin tin (line paper cups if necessary)
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Keep a close eye, it is done pretty fast.
- Remove and cool them on wire racks.
- Now whipped up the cream with the sugar and the extract till it forms soft peaks. Frost the cupcakes with the whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate chips/strawberry bits/ orange segments.