We will need,
Cauliflower frozen 1/2 lb
Chilly powder 1 tsp
Dhania powder 1 tsp
Amchoor powder ½ tsp or lemon juice
Coriander fresh chopped 2 tbsp
Garam masala a generous pinch
Whole wheat flour
- Mix whole wheat flour with water and a pinch of salt to form a soft dough. Set it aside.
- Thaw frozen cauliflower overnight. Sqeeze the thawed cauliflower and drain very well.Mix in the chilly powder, Dhania powder, Amchoor powder, Garam Masala and coriander.
- Preheat a skillet.
- To make the parathas, pinch lemon sized dough and rolls it out slightly. Place the lime sized cauliflower mixture in the center of the rolled out dough. Bring together the edges of the rolled out dough.
- Roll out the stuffed dough into 6 inch circles.
- Transfer the paratha on to the hot skillet.
- Cook for a few minutes till small bubbles appear on the edges. Flip the paratha. Drizzle oil or ghee generously over the parathas. Flip once more and drizzle oil/ghee once more and cook till the parathas are golden brown.
- Serve hot with ghee, pickles and thick tangy yogurt.