We will need
Ragi flour 1 cup
Onions 1 medium minced
- Mix ragi flour, salt to taste, onions with enough water to make a very soft chapati dough. The dough should be very soft, very pliable, say the consistency of peanut butter. It should not fall from the back of the spoon though.
- Heat a light weight griddle. When it is hot, take a lemon sized ball of dough and place it on the tawa .
- Using your fingers, spread the dough all over the tawa, giving it a shape of roti.
- Cover and cook for a few minutes.
- Remove from the tawa and serve hot with some peanut chutney and ghee/butter.