We will need,
Puff Pastry sheet 1 (or half a box)
Mozzarella Cheese ½ cup grated (or more if desired)
Cherry peppers in vinegar 2 diced
Tomato 1 medium diced
Onions 1 medium diced
Fresh coriander 2 tbsp Chopped
Green Chillies 1 minced (Optional)
Pepper to taste
- Follow the instructions on the puff pastry box, and thaw it on the counter for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 0 F. Spread the puff pastry sheet on a floured surface and cut it into six pieces.
- Lay the sheets on a cookie sheet. (grease the sheet if the instructions on the box calls for it)
- Spread the cheese on the pastry pieces, sprinkle the diced cherry peppers, tomatoes, onions, chillies and coriander on the cheese. Add a dash of salt and pepper on the topping and bake the Pastries for about 10-12 minutes. (Again follow the instruction on the box) Keep an eye on these tarts for they go too far very quick.
- Once the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden on the edges the tarts are ready.
- Remove from the oven and rest it for at least 5-8 minutes. Serve it with tomato/chilly sauce