Pink Grapefruit (Chakkota ) 1 segmented
Strawberries 4-5 jumbo chopped
Avocado 1 sliced
Lettuce or cucumber 2 cups chopped (sliced)
Orange juice 1 tbsp
Lemon 1 zest + 1 tbsp juice
- Mix the orange juice, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil in a small bowl, beat it till it is sort of emulsifies. Alternately you can give it a spin in the blender.
- Stir in salt and pepper. The dressing is ready. Set it aside.
- On a serving plate arrange sliced or cucumber or make a bed of lettuce.
- In a separate bowl, toss together the grapefruit segments, avocado slices and strawberry chunks.
- Pile the tossed fruits on the bed of lettuce or cucumber.
- Pour the dressing just before serving.