You will need,
Salt (Sorry folks, could not actually measure it out! Will do it the next time)
- In a thick bottomed pan with a tight filling lid, boil about 2 cups of salted water.
- Add jowar flour stirring constantly with a heavy wooden spatula.
- Once the mixture comes together and has absorbed all the water, stop adding flour.
- Cover and cook for five minutes. Turn off the heat and set it aside to cool.
- Once it is cool enough to handle, kneed well, till the dough is smooth and pliable.
- Pinch small balls off the dough and roll it out like a roti.
- Transfer the roti on to a hot griddle.
- When the side starts fluffing up, smear water on the uncooked side of the roti and flip. Cook the other side till done. Serve hot with Ennegai, Junka and kal palya (May be a dollop of butter as well yum!)