All purpose flour 1.5 cups
Half and Half about a cup
Lemon zest 1 tsp
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Candied Lemon peal 1/4 cup
Butter 1 tbsp
Salt a pinch
Baking powder 1tsp
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Shift the flour with baking powder, mix in the lemon peel, lemon zest and salt.
- Cut butter into small chunks and rub it into the flour.
- Pour the half and half gradually into the flour and mix gently. Mix everything just until it is all well combined. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the mixture into mini-muffin tin.
- Bake till the muffins are all puffed up and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
In my oven it is about 15 minutes, depends on your oven.It is a good idea to keep a close eye though.