We will need,
Tomatoes 4 medium
Onions 2 medium
Vegetable oil 1/4 cup
Cloves 3-4Cinnamon 1/4"
Garlic 3 cloves crushed
Curry leaves 8-10
Chillies green 7 and above
Jeera 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Dice onions length wise. Chop tomatoes into big chunks.
- Heat oil. Toss in the jeera, green chillies and curry leaves.
- Drop the onions and cook for a minute. Toss in the crushed garlic, followed by the tomatoes.
- Cook till the tomatoes are tender and all mixture is sort of thick. Add the cloves and cinnamon. Cook for 3-4 minutes, adjust salt.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot with rotis.